If a client has defined the specifications of his project and terms of references, the Fixed Budget model is an ideal variant. We estimate the project’s budget, its delivery day and develop a detailed plan of project accordingly to the client's requirements.
Scheme of work
- Customer has predictability of his costs
- Defined deadlines
- Exact development plan and technical documentation
- Before the project starts, retirements must be defined
- Resources are managed by the project manager. They may vary depending on the conditions
- Additional requests are paid over budget
This type of model is used when the client does not want to research deeply technical details of the project and plans to get ready-made solution within the determined project budget and timeline.